You begin a business with passion and seeking professional happiness. Owning a business, however, can be stressful and the happiness you were pursuing extinguished. Here are ways to hold onto the joy that owning an art business can bring.
1. Know when to say no
2. Keep an up-to-date calendar
3. Rather than placing blame concentrate on resolving problems
4. Adapt to change
5. Stop making excuses
6. Only include positive people in your inner circle
7. Practice patience
8. Use your downtime wisely
9. Keep your eyes on the future
10. Learn to accept that you will make mistakes
These are steps you can take towards easing the stress encountered in running your art business and, therefore, keeping happiness in your life as you continue to grow as a professional.
Want help in moving forward with you art career or creative process? Visit us at ArtCoaching for You to learn what we can do for you.